368 Viton/FKM O-Ring, 75 Durometer, 7-3/4" ID, 8-1/8" OD, 3/16" Width 10 pack
- Made of Viton/FKM (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
Size:368 | Nominal Inside Diameter:7.725 Inches | Nominal Outside Diameter:8-1/8 Inches | Nominal Width:0.21 Inches | Inside Diameter String:7.725 Inches | Outside Diameter:8-1/8 Inches | Item Width String:0.21 inches | Number of Items:10 This Viton/FKM O-ring is black or brown in color, round in shape, has a durometer (hardness) of 75.